What's new

Do you ever shave the back of your neck?

Had never considered it myself until today when I found this video. It seems pretty simple, so am planning to give it a try this afternoon.
Let's hear about your experience.

Yes every other day, might as well use the extra lather. I use a small hand held mirror and a light wtg pass with the DE and I am ready for the day.

Had never considered it myself until today when I found this video. It seems pretty simple, so am planning to give it a try this afternoon.
Let's hear about your experience.

Geofatbot makes everything look simple, but I will try it to, hate those neckhairs!

I get a shape up with a shavette back there twice a year at my every six month hair cut. (I'm a long-hair guy) ...Dont think I could manage it myself.

Yes, but probably because I'm already shaving my head at the time. My neck also gets a treatment of SCS Bayrum w/ a Twist AS milk to prevent any itching.

Just started doing this myself now that I keep my hair a little shorter. It's a great excuse to break out the Pinaud talc!

Every now and then, yeah, because it just feels nice. Slap on some Clubman and dust some talc, and you're good to go. I use a handheld mirror and my normal mirror to ensure an even neckline.

Top Bottom