What's new

Caswell-Massey cream

So I blind bought some CM shave cream at Marshall's today. I get home and read all the negative reviews. Well I only paid $3 for it so if it doesn't work, I am not out that much.

I had the tube of the Almond and couldnt get it to lather at all. I then read the negative reviews and flushed it.

Worst shave cream I ever used. Actually, its what brought me here. When I first tried it I was using canned goo with a mach 3, I was at the mall and the Caswell Massey sales person convinced me to try their almond shave cream. I tried it and hated it, but a light bulb went off in my head and I decided to search the internet for a better shave cream than canned goo - of course, listed at the top of my google search was B&B.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Caswell Masochist shave cream sucks so bad that even Sweeney Todd would reject it.

The scent is awesome, everything else about it is the opposite. I am gonna try adding it to the RSC creams I have b/c the RSC creams aren't the most pleasent smelling.

I have the Greenbriar. Smells great but lathers like bacon grease. I occasionally use a bit in combo with a soap or cream to add fragrance, but you have to be careful because it's a lather killer.

Top Bottom