What's new

Need Some Help Looking for a Particular Thread

I'm trying to find a particular thread. This thread was a pass around of some sort. The creator of the thread and pass around may have created a Google map showing the locations that the item(s) had traveled. I did a quick Google search of B&B and wasn't able to find the thread.

Any assistance in locating this thread would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: The mystery has been solved. Greybeard posted the thread I was thinking of in his first link.

Last edited:
This has been bothering me all day. I've been searching for hours now and I still can't find it. The first person to post a link to the thread I'm looking for will get 10 Feather blades, 5 Personna Medical Preps, and 5 Personna Labs.

Unfortunately, those aren't it. I want to say that there was a list of participant names in the thread and the pass around made it to the first several participants. Then one participant said he was going to mail it out to the last participant and then that was the end.

Do you happen to remember which forum this originated in? Without many details to go on, it's like searching for a needle in a haystack.

I don't remember what forum it was in. I wish I did. I was hoping one of the participants would see this and chime in. If my memory serves me correctly, there was a link in a member's signature that said something like "The World's Most Traveled [Razor?]" that linked to a Google Maps page. The Google Maps page then had a link to the B&B thread. It wasn't Bill Ellis' thread though.

I think the thread was only three or four pages long, 40 posts a page, because it ended so quickly. I think the last post in the thread was in May 2011.

EDIT: I'm thinking about the thread again and I think it was jkh's thread! Greybeard wins!

Last edited:
Top Bottom