What's new

Featured Aftershave - Aqua Velva Musk

Wow, old thread. I use it throughout their colder months. I find it a little heavy for summer. It's started seeing some use in the last couple weeks. Great scent. Classic.

-Kevin

Wow, old thread. I use it throughout their colder months. I find it a little heavy for summer. It's started seeing some use in the last couple weeks. Great scent. Classic.

-Kevin

Indeed it is, but your thread was the only one I could find that was dedicated to Aqua Velva Musk. Thanks for putting this thread out there for us! Your review of it, along with the Fall Aftershaves thread really fueled my interest and drive to pick this up for this fall and winter. It is a true timeless classic! :thumbup1:

Old Spice always got me a compliment here and there, but the Musk so far has been date approved, office approved, and people have randomly asked what I'm wearing a few times. Not only am I happy to find a nice scent that everyone approves of on me, but the Dutch blood in the veins really appreciates that its also the same price for 4 bottles as opposed to 1 of Old Spice. :thumbup1:

I really need to stop reading these threads. After reading this one, I snagged a bottle while grocery shopping this weekend. It was even on sale for a whopping $2.99. SWMBO approved it for the upcoming cooler weather.

I need to ask - will this scent linger in the cooler months? I have used a few that just die until the warmer months come back around. What is the normal longevity of Aqua Velva Musk around November and December that you all have noticed?

I wore AV musk today, and could not have picked a better scent to kick off the first day of Autumn! 8 hours later and I still have some scent to enjoy. Not strong, just subtly hanging around. It is one of the longer lasting scents I have!

Checked this one out in my local Walmart and left it sitting on the shelf.Unfortunatelly, it is not my piece of cake... there are many better scents around,such as AV Ice Blue, which is in my weekly rotation.YMMV

Some people say they smell it on me mid shift or a little later, but personally as I'm obviously used to it from wearing it I'm not sure how long it lasts myself? I will say though that the bit that splashes over my shirt I can smell after work slightly.

I love AV Musk. Great scent that lasts well and it's a great performer.

I've been really surprised by all of the AV aftershaves. Before I started shaving with a DE razor I always considered AV to be for old men. Either AV aftershaves aren't as old man smelling as I thought... or I am an old man... Nah, couldn't be.

imcndn

Top Bottom