What's new

Opinions on E Shave Verbena Lime Shaving cream and Verbena lime aftershave Lotion

Does anyone out there have some experience in using and an opinion on the E Shave Verbena Lime Shave cream or their verbena lime aftershave. I ordered both a couple days back and am wondering what other people here at B+B think of it. For the quantity of the shave cream (only 4 oz.),the price seems a little steep. But I'm hoping its good quality stuff. Thanks for any opinions you can provide.

Craig

eShave creams are very good shave creams. Just a little bit of cream gives you enough lather and doesn't dry up on your face.
You also need just a little of the aftershave. The Verbena Lime has a nice scent.
Prices of eShave products are a little steep indeed, but very good quality.

Saw a sale advertised in the Deals section a few weeks ago and bought a tub of the shave cream. Disclaimer for me - I lover the smell of Verbena bath soap and have used Royall Lyme occasionally going back for about 30 years. To me, this cream combines what I like about those two scents into something really outstanding. The scent is just about my favorite (out of about 10-12 that I own, plus I've gone through both the T&H and Trumpers samplers). As for performance, it's also way up there. Lots of nice, slippery lather out of a small dollop in my bowl. All in all, an excellent product!

Saw a sale advertised in the Deals section a few weeks ago and bought a tub of the shave cream. Disclaimer for me - I lover the smell of Verbena bath soap and have used Royall Lyme occasionally going back for about 30 years. To me, this cream combines what I like about those two scents into something really outstanding. The scent is just about my favorite (out of about 10-12 that I own, plus I've gone through both the T&H and Trumpers samplers). As for performance, it's also way up there. Lots of nice, slippery lather out of a small dollop in my bowl. All in all, an excellent product!

Thanks very much Jim for giving your opinion. I think I'll like the Verbena lime cream also. My dad was a regular user of Royall Lyme cologne(the original stuff was way better than current one)and I grew to just love that clean,fresh lime scent. I'm glad you think the eShave cream is somewhat similar. I can't wait to try it.Thanks again.

Craig

Scent in the ballpark of AOS Lemon? I really like the scent and performance of AOS Lemon but it's slightly prickly on my face after a while. I have no adverse reaction to the eshave white tea cream, which performs great, but the scent is just so so for me (peachy?).

I've heard that Verbena Lime and Floral are the two best scents for eShave, and the performance of all their creams are said to be incredible.

I bought a tub of the newest scent Orange Sandalwood last week, and I am now a huge fan of eShave's creams. They don't skimp on the scent, and they lather up extremely well.

I will follow this as I really like Lime creams. I would think a Poll with comments for the favored Lime creams wouldn't be a waste of time.

Hmm. No mention of the Vulfix Sicilian Lime. I tried to find some CF and struck out and bought that instead. I think it's fabulous, but haven't compared it to anything. Looking forward to trying these others mentioned.

Hmm. No mention of the Vulfix Sicilian Lime. I tried to find some CF and struck out and bought that instead. I think it's fabulous, but haven't compared it to anything. Looking forward to trying these others mentioned.

I'll send you some for free. PM incoming.

Can't go wrong with eShave. Idiot-proof lather, and tons of it so don't let the small quantity throw you off. Aftershave soother goes on a bit greasy but soaks in quick and leaves your face feeling squeaky clean all day. Good scents. Not perfect, but really enjoyable and non-threatening to others.

I don't have as high of an opinion of their shea butter aftershaves, they're too greasy for me. Probably great if somebody has dry skin, especially in the winter.

Hats off to Vulfix Sicilian Limes too, that's my favorite lime scented cream.

I've heard that Verbena Lime and Floral are the two best scents for eShave, and the performance of all their creams are said to be incredible.

I bought a tub of the newest scent Orange Sandalwood last week, and I am now a huge fan of eShave's creams. They don't skimp on the scent, and they lather up extremely well.

This is an intriguing sounding scent to me since I like Sandalwood and citrus scents. How do you like the scent?

There's been several threads about it. Here's the most recent one.

The e-shave verbena lime is not very common. you'd have to find someone who's used it and some other lime scented cream to see what they think. otherwise these "best of" threads often just reflect who has bought what, which is useful but doesn't help so much in comparing a relatively new product to an old standard.

I used lime cream and wasn't impressed. Actually it was the weakest performing(and smelling) lime cream I've used so far.

I used trumpers, t&h, CF limes. And eshave was very behind of them. I wouldn't choose it.

This is an intriguing sounding scent to me since I like Sandalwood and citrus scents. How do you like the scent?

It's great, although I'm a bit of a weirdo. Smells much more orange than sandalwood (at first whiff I immediately thought of orange Tic-Tacs - I'm not sure if that is a pro or con to you). It's a huge orange to start, and a subtle sandalwood to finish. You can definitely do worse than this cream.

Top Bottom