What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

proxy.php

Jahns Jewel was the choice for today, gave the Trumper soap another whirl and just gave up on it, I am guessing it's the reformulated stuff.

$IMG_4863.jpg

13/16" Bello
What wood are those scale?... Sweet!

Jahns Jewel was the choice for today, gave the Trumper soap another whirl and just gave up on it, I am guessing it's the reformulated stuff.
Very nice... Anytime I've found a razor with bolstered scales like those they've always been beat to H...

Neale & Perkins Banbury "Our Special"
Nice!
[MENTION=85745]Polarbeard[/MENTION]... <Ding,ding,ding!> You got your bingo Arne! You may want to alert your broker and have him invest in keyboards... =)

Wow some great razors again today to start the Canadian work week off....
Looks like the last week's post of superb straights might just make everyone take out their "big boy " specials...

I have been wanting a TI like that but I have heard bad stories on QC so I have passed many times on getting one, I can only assume it's Vintage ?
I don't know if it's vintage, but you can buy that one today it you like to.

Only yesterday I posted on TI and quality. I've pasted my post below. I hope that it isn't pompous. It isn't meant to be and if it is I do apologise.

I know that some have had trouble with quality issues regarding the TI razors. That's a pity. I've never had such issues. I find the six new I've got to be of fantastic quality and the design to be unbeatable. One of them being a La Legende like Dave's razor. My issue with them is the price. My guess is that the complaints somehow might be connected with the price. If you pay that much for a razor you expect it to be totally perfect, any deviation from the subjective definition of perfect is regarded as a flaw. Then again I'm only speculating. If you are considering to buy one I've got one recommendation and that is to take a deep breath and buy exactly the one you want and not the one you feel is in your price range otherwise you'll end up buying another one and then another until you finally bite the bullet and buy the one you should have bought in the first place. At least that's how it was for me. After buying "Liberace" (my name for it) my desire for another one finally died out.

Last edited:
[MENTION=88630]Jnatcat[/MENTION]: It is not vintage, it is new production. Honestly i do not understand what meens QC. My english is pure :)

Top Bottom