What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

You gents are raising the bar so high, I can walk under it without the risk of bumping me head :biggrin1:

I need to find something to polish this little Japanese lady, so she can be displayed according to her position.
Grand as always! May I recommend Autosol polish and nail polish to protect that beautiful etching while polishing?

I generally prefer smaller razors, but these huge TI ladies are really dear to me.

$2016-02-27 06.38.36.jpg

Beautiful Photography of some Very Stunning Razors Everyone! My SRAD Meter is definitely Pegged at 110% For sure looking through your beautiful collections today:thumbup1:

My Postman was very kind to me today by bringing me a package direct from Japan which held my brand new Feather Artist Club DX Non Folding version Which has been loaded up with a brand new Feather AC Professional Blade for tonight:

$IMG_0004 (2).jpg

Beautiful Photography of some Very Stunning Razors Everyone! My SRAD Meter is definitely Pegged at 110% For sure looking through your beautiful collections today:thumbup1:

My Postman was very kind to me today by bringing me a package direct from Japan which held my brand new Feather Artist Club DX Non Folding version Which has been loaded up with a brand new Feather AC Professional Blade for tonight:

View attachment 660700

Damn it Nate...you guys are making this really hard to resist.....

Great long weekend here in the Great White North - Queen Victoria Long Weekend...back to work tomorrow.

Heljestrand Mk 33 in Ivory....sweet!

$SOTD-MK33UNUSED.jpg

From yesterday's 15/16 to this near wedge Hellberg 4/8. The model No.42 is exactly the same as the CVH No.24 just a different manufacturer. This razor was originally sold by the catalogue sales company Åhlen&Holm sometime before WWII. A great razor, and sold in very large numbers domestically, but not a beginner's razor.

$2016-05-24 06.47.41.jpg

Top Bottom