What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

MK 30 today

proxy.php

If you had to have only one that one would do very nicely! A real gem! =)
Thank you Jon
And I understand you very well
This is marvelous
Thank you Antoine, is nice to have a few "specials".
That IS nice!
Venerable must mean " weak between the ears".
Well Dave you know him better than I do, but I've always found him to be intelligent, kind and with a lot of humour. The only thing he could better himself in is to start off a career as artisan manufacturer of very fine horse hair brushes with extraordinary wood handles. [emoji6]

Wade&Butcher Elite. It's my only W&B. The only one I've ever had. I don't shave with it much. That's because it belongs to a small group of older very fine razors that I've classified as "irreplaceable". I am still very grateful to the venerable member of B&B who once let me have it:001_smile. I'm a sucker for thumb notch razors.

View attachment 676184
This one is one of my "saved searches." Nothing ever turns up even close to this beautiful razor.

Beautiful evening shave....
proxy.php

Kanayama #3 Strop
Victorian Shaving Mug
Farmacia Annunziata Isos Shaving Soap
Esbjerg Aftershave Oil

Wade & Butcher, 9/8, The Celebrated, Hollow Ground Razor,
For Barbers Use

$SOTD-WB98ADMVICMUG0160726.jpg

Wade&Butcher Elite. It's my only W&B. The only one I've ever had. I don't shave with it much. That's because it belongs to a small group of older very fine razors that I've classified as "irreplaceable". I am still very grateful to the venerable member of B&B who once let me have it:001_smile. I'm a sucker for thumb notch razors.

View attachment 676184

Stunnign Arne and that one I would not shave with much either as I believe it to be TRUE Unobtanium:thumbup:

Looks to be a Wade and Butcher Sort of day which is good because without even thinking I brought out "The Beast" today Myself:thumbup:

29/32 Wade and Butcher Shoulderless For Barber's Use:

$20160726_171438.jpg

[/CENTER]

DING,DING,DING!!... That's a winner!

Thank you very much my Friend, and even after the 4 shaves I already have on this blade since I received and honed it up it is still tree topping arm hairs silently at a 5 in the upper 2 to 4 mm of the upper portion of the arm hairs:thumbup:

Top Bottom