What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

"The Queen of the Den" C.V. Heljestrand MK*31 in Ivory With Vintage Old Spice Shave Soap Too:w00t:

$20160725_173343.jpg

[MENTION=63248]sarimento1[/MENTION]
[MENTION=26536]jlindy[/MENTION]
Tks Gents
The Lady needs a better edge since geometries are all over the place...--> Doc !

Wade&Butcher Elite. It's my only W&B. The only one I've ever had. I don't shave with it much. That's because it belongs to a small group of older very fine razors that I've classified as "irreplaceable". I am still very grateful to the venerable member of B&B who once let me have it:001_smile. I'm a sucker for thumb notch razors.

$2016-07-26 09.13.40.jpg

Wade&Butcher Elite. It's my only W&B. The only one I've ever had. I don't shave with it much. That's because it belongs to a small group of older very fine razors that I've classified as "irreplaceable". I am still very grateful to the venerable member of B&B who once let me have it:001_smile. I'm a sucker for thumb notch razors.

If you had to have only one that one would do very nicely! A real gem! =)

View attachment 676184

And I understand you very well
This is marvelous

View attachment 676184
That IS nice!
Venerable must mean " weak between the ears".

Had a great shave today with this Otto Busch, have been struggling trying to get a decent edge on it and finally gave up and sent her away to [MENTION=44174]Doc226[/MENTION] and he worked his magic and she came back with a much, much better attitude, Doc also sent me some pics of the before/after edge and I have alot to learn.

Razor: Otto Busch “Weltmeister”
Strop: TM Fast Bridal
Soap: TOBS Aloe Vera Cream
Brush: Custom Horn 22MM Best
Aftershave: Clubman
Talc: Clubman

$IMG_5071.jpg

Top Bottom