• Victorian mug

• Wet look

• Classic composition

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
My dear friends, here are the finest pics posted last week! :w00t: Here are "The Magnificent Seven"! :thumbup1: In order to involve an increasing number of B&B members participating to the weekly polls, starting from this week, we will limit the shots of our "usual Masters" to 3 or 4 per time and will include 3 or 4 new entries each week. I really hope the B&B community will approve this decision and continue to enjoy what actually is a "classic" in the SOTD forum: the weekly contest poll. Now it's time to vote and decide what will be the B&B pic of the week! :wink2: Thanks everyone for participating! :001_smile

International gear
proxy.php

Water
proxy.php

Timeless elegance
proxy.php

Kapo
proxy.php

Victorian mug
proxy.php

Wet look
proxy.php

Classic composition
proxy.php

Last edited:
My dear friends, here are the finest pics posted last week! :w00t: Here are "The Magnificent Seven"! :thumbup1: In order to involve an increasing number of B&B members participating to the weekly polls, starting from this week, we will limit the shots from as "usual Masters" to 3 or 4 per time and will include 3 or 4 new entries each week. I really hope the B&B community will approve this decision and continue to enjoy what actually is a "classic" in the SOTD forum: the weekly contest poll. Now it's time to vote and decide what will be the B&B pic of the week! :wink2: Thanks everyone for participating! :001_smile

Marco,
Thank you...I wholeheartedly agree :thumbup1:

Wonderful stuff Gentlemen- they are certainly a great collection of shaving photos. THanks for all of the hard work Marco!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
This poll is now closed. And the weekly winner is... Emanuel! :thumbup1: Congrats, my friend! :001_smile

Wow... What a pleasant surprise! Thank you all, gentlemen! I feel both humbled and honoured!

And as always, it is an honour to see my pictures next to your beautiful creations, and a pleasure to me to watch them (and learn)! THANK YOU ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom