What's new

Safety razor storage

Im looking for some ideas on storing my safety razors, I have 5 at the moment, will be expanding the family to 6-7 max.

I am interested in a leather/pleather type pouch, like some of the 7 day straight razor sets come with. They have the elastic band razor holders,that u just slide the razors into, then zip it up or snap button it shut.

Anybody else do this with their DE/SE razors??? If so, can u link me a site to where u purchased yours, or if you have any other ideas I would appreciate links to that as well. Thanks for your time!

They make leather roll up pouches for chisles. Mine holds ten, and the pockets are about an inch in diameter, so razors would fit nicely in there. I bought mine at the hardware store for $28. Nice leather too.

What about a toothbrush stand that holds multiple toothbrushes. When I was trying out different razors, I bought a couple of these and placed them there. You might try that

A stamp holder (like the kind that use a stamp pad) would also work. They are made in plastic and these will show up first if you google it. But continue going through the listings that pop up ang you'll see the ones that are made in metal. They won't break the bank either.

Thanks for the great ideas, I researched the roll up chisel pouch, and the tobacco stands.....The toothbrush holder is already part of my routine, unfortunately, the razors have been snubbed to under the sink basin now...:thumbdown and I prefer the closed leather type pouches.

With that said, the tobacco stand idea (thanx again), led me to this:

proxy.php

Its a 7 slotted travelers pipe pouch, should easily conver to store my 5-7 razors, and it has side pouches for blade storage too. its $43 though, im gonna shop around see if I can find it any cheaper, but this would be exactly what Im looking for! :thumbup1:

or this one for $25, looks about the same, I think thats the winner.

proxy.php

Last edited:
Thanks for the great ideas, I researched the roll up chisel pouch, and the tobacco stands.....The toothbrush holder is already part of my routine, unfortunately, the razors have been snubbed to under the sink basin now...:thumbdown and I prefer the closed leather type pouches.

With that said, the tobacco stand idea (thanx again), led me to this:

proxy.php

Its a 7 slotted travelers pipe pouch, should easily conver to store my 5-7 razors, and it has side pouches for blade storage too. its $43 though, im gonna shop around see if I can find it any cheaper, but this would be exactly what Im looking for! :thumbup1:

or this one for $25, looks about the same, I think thats the winner.

proxy.php

I Second the second :001_rolle, very unique!

$1455162346722164694932.jpg once you've acquired a few more, you can get something like these. The top one is a mechanic's chest. Underneath is a jewelry cabinet. They'll hold a lot of razors and accessories

Top Bottom