What's new

Acca Kappa Military Style Brush

Has anyone used this brush or any like it? I'm thinking of getting one. Just want to get some B&B input before I make the decision.

I bought a pair of Kent military brushes from their ebay store. I think they got here in 10 days for about $45 or $50. Check the exchange rate though, that price changes and the shipping costs almost as much as the brush. As for the quality; they are supposed to be seconds and cosmetic blemishes but I can't find a spec on them.

There are plenty or threads on these if you use the search, but I'll do my best to explain why I keep using them. They leave my hair with a more "smooth" looking finish rather than leaving tracks like my cheap plastic brush and comb do.

+1 on the Kent Brushes. I bought two a couple of years back and they are great. I wasn't able to see any blemishes on mine, either.

Just an update. I bought the brush and it arrived on Saturday. After almost three day of use, I have to say that my hair looks better then it has in a long time. I don't know what it is but my hair is very shinny without using any products. I'm also changing from a spiky thing that I've had for about 15 years to more of a part. The hair has been trained much faster then expected. I purchased it on Amazon. I highly recommend it.

J...After almost three day of use, I have to say that my hair looks better then it has in a long time. I don't know what it is but my hair is very shinny without using any products. I'm also changing from a spiky thing that I've had for about 15 years to more of a part. .

it's probably your natural oils being redistributed over the length of the hair..

Could you post the name of the brush? The links are broken on my end and keep redirecting me to the B&B wiki.

Top Bottom