What's new

Sick of Cloud Pictures Yet?

Ha!
Believe it or not, Eastern China has less sky than Scotland a lot of the time.
I miss being able to get out in the countryside. I miss hills- Eastern China is very flat. I miss having fish and chips and a pint of Caledonian 80 shilling in the garden of a nice wee pub in The Western Highlands.

I'll have one for you, 4 weeks from today. Might not make it to the Highlands, but Loch Lomond at the very least :)

I spent at least 30% of my life on the loch from age 1 to 16. Learnt how to water-ski at 7, swim at 8. My family had a caravan at Inverbeg from 1968 to 1986 and now have moved to Ardlui. Why haven't we invented cheap teleporters yet!
So, is it The Drover's Inn then? I love the fact that staff still wear kilts and you feel in the middle of nowhere, 40 mins drive from home.

To return to topic.....I hereby promise to take a pic of the clouds over Loch Lomond, quite possibly with a pint from the Drovers Inn in the foreground, and post it in this thread in month's time. There will be clouds. They may not be interesting, but there will be clouds :001_smile

there have been some awesome clouds by me lately, if i knew about this thread early i would have snapped a few pics, form now on i will

Nothing wrong with a good cloud :001_tt2:

Whether they're in Ha Long Bay Vietnam:
proxy.php

Sanur Beach Bali
proxy.php

or Hobart Tasmania:
proxy.php

In fact, I even time lapse them :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Hey gang...all of these
proxy.php
are truly & simply 'stunning' enough to take my breath away!!! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"Above and behind every cloud is the fingertip of God and another cloud". CBJ

We seem to be having some kind of hardware/software incompatibility issue here and summer is only a very vague concept....

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

To return to topic.....I hereby promise to take a pic of the clouds over Loch Lomond, quite possibly with a pint from the Drovers Inn in the foreground, and post it in this thread in month's time. There will be clouds. They may not be interesting, but there will be clouds :001_smile

Not sure if Mr Steve still around but.....
As promised took pics of Loch Lomond, and yes it was cludy.
Very cloudy.
Unnfortunately wife has camera in Germany so that's where the pics are currently residing. D'oh.

Top Bottom