What's new

Blue myrsol

Here's a nice refreshing a/s splash....this one has a nice menthol kick,and a lasting "perfumey" type aroma.....along the line of the polish a/s " bi-es blue",and in the ballpark with av ice sport....there is sorbitol in the mix,but that really does not condition or smooth out the skin like glycerine would...the scent lingers for quite awhile ,and does not "sour" or "change" during the entire dry down.it feels good on the face,very cooling...the bottle ,I suspect, is patterned after the old "sure-grip" burma-shave bottles...it is very sturdy,attractive,and the orifice dispenses a very proper amount of juice,no spilling ever...

yes I saw some myrsol on gifts.. but they do not ship the glass bottles overseas...did your sister bring this from Spain:thumbup1:

yes I saw some myrsol on gifts.. but they do not ship the glass bottles overseas...did your sister bring this from Spain:thumbup1:

I actually had failed to request glass ! I knew they would give her plastic ,since they knew she was flying back to america,but they must have thought "gee,real shavers want REAL bottles"...so..I got real lucky,all the a/s bottles are in nice thick glass...I believe juan wants to ship plastic to us to save us $$$ on the shipping weight,I'm sure if you tell him you don't mind the extra weight charges,he will ship glass...give him an email,he answers back every time..

Top Bottom