What's new

Semogue 1305

My brush I ordered from The Vintage Scent came yesterday. The mailer was torn up and I couldn't believe the brush didnt fall out. I cant wait to see how this works out for me

i got one on the way after reading the chronicles......this is my first real boar brush, other than the vdh. hope mine shows up in better shape that ur box. suprised their not on the banned list yet from the appearance of ur package, jeez!!!

I liked my 1305, but I didn't use it enough so I had to cut it loose. I got a package from Vintage Scent yesterday that has a tear in it. I guess I lucked out because USPS but it in a plastic bag so nothing fell out.

I'm sure you'll love the brush!

The brush is charmed, Mike. You must have been meant to have it. It's the only boar brush I own, and I love it.

I have a Semogue 1250 and a 610 on the way. The 1350 is one gorgeous brush, and I just might break down and get one.

Dave

I want one of those so bad...I love the handle. I have an SOC Boar and love it. If the 1305 did not have the dye, I would get it this second.

You can thank Col. Flag in Customs for tearing open the package. You never know when their might be something that isn't allowed in those packages. The last package I got from Bruno had two sticks of LaToja that had been completely disasembled. A soap bomb???? Or, maybe they realize how adictive this stuff can be.:tongue_sm

Hope you enjoy your 1305! I love mine! While it's not my primary brush, it is in heavy rotation and it's always performed fantastic.

You can thank Col. Flag in Customs for tearing open the package. You never know when their might be something that isn't allowed in those packages. The last package I got from Bruno had two sticks of LaToja that had been completely disasembled. A soap bomb???? Or, maybe they realize how adictive this stuff can be.:tongue_sm

i have a SOC and stick of La Toja inbound... Now i get the feeling i'd be lucky to see them at all this month.

Wonderful brush, highball. The 1305 was my second choice to the SOC and will definitely order one should i not quite agree with the size of the SOC.

Dammit man!! I didnt know Lee's sold these too! ERRRGHHH!! why did I order from overseas, I couldve already had her by now!! :mad3:

I think you will enjoy the 1305. When I received my 1305 I removed it from the package, lathered and shaved. No "break in" period needed, just start using it.

i have a SOC and stick of La Toja inbound... Now i get the feeling i'd be lucky to see them at all this month.

Despite the Customs problems, my last order only took two weeks. I wouldn't buy my Semogues or any other product Vintage Scents sells from any other source. Bruno does a great job and is very supportive of all of us here at B&B. He deserves our business.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I agree with that, Bruno is great!

Despite the Customs problems, my last order only took two weeks. I wouldn't buy my Semogues or any other product Vintage Scents sells from any other source. Bruno does a great job and is very supportive of all of us here at B&B. He deserves our business.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I agree too, I would not hesitate to buy from Bruno again.

Top Bottom