What are your nicknames/aliases?
none

Where do you live?
Piedmont, Italy

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Chiropractor

What is your favorite shave setup?
I have only become serious about wetshaving in the last couple of months. In that time I have managed to acquire way too much way too fast probably. So, the favorite set up is very much in the works. At the moment I suppose it would have to be a Semogue 2000 with MWF. As far a razor goes. I have purchased quite a few and am working my way through them.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?

Huge fan of cooking. Which is a very good thing living in Italy. I do not know if I could go back to living in the States just because of the food. I am learning about cognac and whisky. Just started making beer. Reading and pipe smoking also top the list of things to do. Heading up to the mountains on weekends, etc...

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Results of severe AD's in the past several months
Brushes: Omega horn handled Silvertip, Semogue 2000, Simpson's CH2 in Best, Plisson Horn handle HMW 12, a Semogue 1250 is on the way

Razors:Merkur HD, EJ Chatsworth Barley, Merkur Travel, Feather AS, Pils chrome, Merkur Futur, and a Muhle 41 open comb on the way

Soaps/cremes- Vitos green(yet to try), local Italian no name soap( which is fantastic), Speick stick(OK), SM Novella crema di Barba(wonderful stuff), MWF (also great), proraso soap( a bit chemically for me), GFT sandalwood soap(not my favorite, works well enough), GFT GFT creme(great lather). with more on the way.

I definitely need to slow down and learn what works best for me.
I am hoping to find the perfect set up and then jettison some stuff. This can easily get out of hand!! fun though! Reading this site has helped tremendously.

Hi Craig!

So you're a chiropractor - I'm hoping to start the education next year!
Did you get the education in the US or in Italy??

- Morten

Hi Craig!

So you're a chiropractor - I'm hoping to start the education next year!
Did you get the education in the US or in Italy??

- Morten

Hey Morten-
I went to school in the US. At the moment there is no school in Italy, though there is talk of creating one. Feel free to contact me if you have other questions or thoughts about the profession. [email protected] or a PM

Craig

Top Bottom