What's new

Precision Personna vs Red - Different right?

So I have a few blades left from a sampler pack I ordered shortly after I started DE shaving. They are the Precision Super Personna blades from Israel - after using them, I decided that they are good blades but not quite smooth enough for me to order again. :thumbdown
On the other hand, recently I got some Red Personna blades. I like them and will order them again because they are so smooth. :thumbup1:

The catch is that one blade comes in a reddish pack, is brand name Personna, and comes from Israel. The other blade is known as the Red pack, is brand name Personna, and comes from Israel. :huh:

I know that I used the first blade type when I was newer to shaving and the second when I became more experienced, but these are different right? I am not just making the difference up in my head?:blink:

proxy.php
vs
proxy.php

Last edited:
So I have a few blades left from a sampler pack I ordered shortly after I started DE shaving. They are the Precision Super Personna blades from Israel - after using them, I decided that they are good blades but not quite smooth enough for me to order again. :thumbdown
On the other hand, recently I got some Red Personna blades. I like them and will order them again because they are so smooth. :thumbup1:

The catch is that one blade comes in a reddish pack, is brand name Personna, and comes from Israel. The other blade is known as the Red pack, is brand name Personna, and comes from Israel. :huh:

I know that I used the first blade type when I was newer to shaving and the second when I became more experienced, but these are different right? I am not just making the difference up in my head?:blink:

proxy.php
vs
proxy.php

Ok.. The Precisions are not identical to the Red IP's. The Precision is an excellent blade but it shares it's appearance and performance with the Israeli Blues or Crystals and comes from the same factory line. I use a bunch of these blades but I give the slight edge to the Personna Red IP's.. YMMV applies here. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom