What's new

If money was no object, what wet shaving item would you want?

A seven day set of completely custom straights, all made by different high-end makers, with the days of the week in Latin.

Feather All Stainless, or a Slim Adj made from stainless steel.
proxy.php

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
About a week after I started wet shaving, I found myself thinking......What would I get if money was no object? So, I'll send the question out to the fine folks of B&B. Please pick just one item.
I'll go first.....

A Plisson in HMW Genuine Horn handle size 18.

all of it :001_tt1:

Legion

Staff member
I really like the look of Jacques custom razors.

Failing that, a vintage Iwasaki tamahagane razor would be nice...

7 Day Set. Straight razors. Full Hollow-Grind. Round Point. Ivory scales. Made in Germany, France or England.

I'd be happy for life.

proxy.php

I'm sorry but...

"WIIIIIILSOOOOON!!"

...Right. We can continue our discussion now that I've got that out of my system.

Last edited:
*is now seriously considering scouting for billionaire who might like to hire her as their personal barber!*

It seems to be a popular choice here and I graduate soon enough (which I still can't believe)

Took me a while to find a photo, but something similar to this (from SRP) would suit me fine right down to the ground:

proxy.php

Seven J. Rodgers & Sons hollowgrind roundpoint straight razors in a box all counts as ONE thing...right?

*is now seriously considering scouting for billionaire who might like to hire her as their personal barber!*

It seems to be a popular choice here and I graduate soon enough (which I still can't believe)

Another career choice!

"Irish soccer fan, straight razor expert, and personal barber. By appointment only."

Top Bottom