What's new

Walking Dead thread...

I think Abraham gets killed.

Abe gets my vote and maybe even a second...Glen.

The fact that he clubbed him and he got up, proves it wasn't many of them. It's not Carl or anyone close to Rick as he wasn't frantic during the new trailer preview that was shown.

I think we're going to get surprised. I think it's Abraham and Glenn. I think the one who meets Lucille first is Abraham. Glenn then jumps in to stop Negan. Glenn then meets his fate. Daryl also jumps in, but is spared and held as prisoner.

Saw this after I posted, but I agree.

I'm hoping he clubs the writers and producers who ruined a good show. I stopped watching 2 seasons ago because it became a soap opera with too many human psychos and less about zombies and survival as it started off.

I'm hoping he clubs the writers and producers who ruined a good show. I stopped watching 2 seasons ago because it became a soap opera with too many human psychos and less about zombies and survival as it started off.
But Glenn & Maggie are expecting now...don't you want to see how their love grows and blossoms? :lol:

I will say this.

We won't know until, say mid to late November.

That being said, on a "preview special" I saw, Rick had blood on his right cheek after the blow. ...if they didn't do that to purposely dupe us. So whoever was to Ricks right will get it.

That was harsh...

FYI, apparently SlingTV is free though today if that helps anyone that doesn't have AMC. Obviously this episode has already started but you could catch the encore a bit later. Maybe this has been posted already but I just found out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom