What's new

Walking Dead thread...

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
At least the Zombies are honest....you know exactly what they are after from the moment you meet one. As for people...you don't really know until you wake up from being knocked out, missing an appendage and I moron eating you in front of you.

This episode was just OK for me. I'm a little surprised the Terminus crew went down so fast, I thought this plot line would last a little longer. I'm curious to see what is going on with Beth and Carol.

I was surprised that they wrapped up the Terminus story line so fast, and I'm really glad it isn't playing out like the Governor over a few complete or nearly complete seasons. I enjoyed this episode and I'm looking forward to seeing where the story line goes. The new more ruthless Rick is nice, I hope he can maintain his humanity. Next week we need an update on Beth!

I was surprised that they wrapped up the Terminus story line so fast, and I'm really glad it isn't playing out like the Governor over a few complete or nearly complete seasons. I enjoyed this episode and I'm looking forward to seeing where the story line goes. The new more ruthless Rick is nice, I hope he can maintain his humanity. Next week we need an update on Beth!

That was my fear before this season began. I thought they'd be stuck at Terminus in a long, drawn-out battle like the Prison and the Governor. I'm glad that it's over so they can get back to survival without the wars. Yeah, certainly can't wait until next week. I wanna know what's going on with Beth, who has her and why. Want the update from Daryl...who did he call out of the woods?

That was my fear before this season began. I thought they'd be stuck at Terminus in a long, drawn-out battle like the Prison and the Governor. I'm glad that it's over so they can get back to survival without the wars. Yeah, certainly can't wait until next week. I wanna know what's going on with Beth, who has her and why. Want the update from Daryl...who did he call out of the woods?

I don't think he called Carol or beth out of the woods. It must be someone new to the group and he knew that the group wouldn't trust strangers.

I don't think he called Carol or beth out of the woods. It must be someone new to the group and he knew that the group wouldn't trust strangers.
Agreed. We know its not Beth based on next weeks preview.

So unless it's an infected Carol, which it don't be, it will be someone else.

I'm loving this season so far, it's not lingering or dragging out, which I'm pleasantrly surprised with!

I don't read the comics to know what's to come but it looks like the place where Beth is, might be performing human experiments, since they showed Beth in commercials with both arms taped up in what looked to be a Hospital room. I'm wondering if they are experimenting with creating an ammune system to the virus and just grab people they can find.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
It went down in the church exactly like I thought it would, and just as it should have. I was sure they weren't going to draw the Terminates out for long.

I'm thinking he ran into Morgan. Remember when Rick and crew escaped Terminus he was shown at the end leaving the tracks and following the markings on the tree.

This episode was just OK for me. I'm a little surprised the Terminus crew went down so fast, I thought this plot line would last a little longer. I'm curious to see what is going on with Beth and Carol.
In the comics there is no terminus. Just a small band of cannibals that grab Dale (not Bob) and take his leg. Terminus was created as a back story. The whole "tainted meat" part is in the comic. Rick & crew wipe them out pretty quick as well.

Liking the season so far, I don't think the Terminus thing is over yet but could be wrong, alot of times these folks trickle back in.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I'm thinking he ran into Morgan. Remember when Rick and crew escaped Terminus he was shown at the end leaving the tracks and following the markings on the tree.

Freddie, I don't remember seeing Morgan. I remember seeing Rick writing on the sign though. Was that at the end of episode 501?

Freddie, I don't remember seeing Morgan. I remember seeing Rick writing on the sign though. Was that at the end of episode 501?

Not the end. After he marked the sign and the group walked off the last thing they showed was someone walking to the sign wearing a mask. He turned towards camera, raised mask revealing it was Morgan then looked at markings on trees and started following. After that it went to credits and following weeks preview.

Not the end. After he marked the sign and the group walked off the last thing they showed was someone walking to the sign wearing a mask. He turned towards camera, raised mask revealing it was Morgan then looked at markings on trees and started following. After that it went to credits and following weeks preview.
Actually, the Morgan scene was after the credits and just before the preview, which is why my wife and I missed it the first go-around.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I'm liking this season more than the others, well not the first season, but more than any after that.

Simply because it's moving along quickly. Had this been 2 years ago they would have stayed at Terminus for 30 episodes.
I'm very glad they don't waste time on one story.

I'm really interested to see how the DC thing pans out. Glen and Maggie are gone! When will Rick and crew catch up...will DC be what they thought it was?
Probably not.

I'm liking this season more than the others, well not the first season, but more than any after that.

Simply because it's moving along quickly. Had this been 2 years ago they would have stayed at Terminus for 30 episodes.
I'm very glad they don't waste time on one story.

I'm really interested to see how the DC thing pans out. Glen and Maggie are gone! When will Rick and crew catch up...will DC be what they thought it was?
Probably not.

Agreed about the pacing of this season. The second and third should have been called "The Sitting Living"

two things I'm wondering about

1)Is the trail in the woods Morgan is following left especially for him and how long has he been following it? No one takes the time to whittle/carve a symbol like that to retrace their steps (just a quick gash is all that is needed).

2)Is there anyone that got separated from the original group prior to Michon's arrival? Michon knew Morgan, so it can't be him that Darrel told it was safe to come out of the woods at the end of the last episode.

Please no comic book spoilers!

Top Bottom