What's new

Walking Dead thread...

I have my fingers crossed Negan will make an appearance at the end of season 5 but I know it's just wishful thinking.
I don't know who 'Negan' is, and don't wish to know.

Remember, folks, this thread is intended for discussion of the show, not the comic (except for points that are common between the two). No spoilers, please.

Remember, folks, this thread is intended for discussion of the show, not the comic (except for points that are common between the two). No spoilers, please.

I haven't read the comics but have learned by reading things online that Negan is a very bad nemesis of the group. Worse than any of the others they've come across.

I know nothing about him either and this is the first I've heard.

I agree in watching the spoilers. Even something as innocent as talking about the next known "master villain" or where they are headed, is somewhat of a spoiler to people who just watch the show. At least that's my take.

I know nothing about him either and this is the first I've heard.

I agree in watching the spoilers. Even something as innocent as talking about the next known "master villain" or where they are headed, is somewhat of a spoiler to people who just watch the show. At least that's my take.

I certainly don't disagree and apologize if I have provided any spoilers. However, anything that is said in this thread is only a guess. The writer's may take the show a complete different direction. There are many theories out there on what's next to happen so anything anyone says is only a guess and could be spot on or dead wrong. But I think we all know for certain that Alexandria isn't the place where they live happily ever after. We all know and expect there will be bad people and bad things will happen. I don't think that putting a name on a person who could or could not be the next villian is that much of a spoiler, though.

I think they will go in a different direction than the comic goes in relation to Alexandria anyway. If they stay there a long time the series will get boring like it was when they occupied the prison. It was cool when they took over the prison and had to clear it but who wants to watch them plant gardens and fix the fence. The only exciting time in the prison series is when they went on supply runs or when something went horribly wrong. They will need someone or a series of people to give them a fight for the Alexandria and take it or destroy it in the process to keep this interesting.

Last edited:
I certainly don't disagree and apologize if I have provided any spoilers...

No worries. I come to the thread knowing full well that people read the comics and have I sight or are online and info may slip in here or there.

I'm not a diehard so like to keep fresh going in to the shows and don't even watch the trailers for that matter.

It's all good and I do hope Morgan shows up soon.

Last edited:
I had COMPLETELY forgotten about Morgan . . . that would be VERY COOL if he were to arrive and reconnect with Rick.

As for spoilers . . . I am never too fussed about them one way or another. I plane on watching the show regardless of any foreknowledge of the plot or characters coming down the way (I have heard the name before). Obviously, others will feel differently but, hey, opinions are worth what you pay for 'em.

The show has followed the comic loosely. There is not too much in the way of spoilers that can be offered. Things have happened or not happened in one and not the other and that includes life and death. I'm sure they did that to limit peoples knowledge on whats going to happen next. Everything is a toss up anymore.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Rumor has it The Incredible Hulk makes an appearance and is bitten. He turns and not even Rick can take him down.

Ahh crap. Spoiler!!

I have a feeling Morgan is going to be then one who saves Rick and his group in some way or another.

This has been my feeling all along, after they showed him appear at the train tracks last season before Terminus.

On a different note, one thing that annoys me about supply runs and any ventures Rick and Company takes in the wild, why don't they disguise themselves from walkers, they know that if they take a walker, knock out their teeth and chop the arms off (think Michone with the two she had on chains), they can have them walk along with them anywhere they need and not worry about getting attacked! It should almost be the norm for them from this point on!

One thing that's bugged me from the beginning of this series....

You remember in the very beginning, I think it was Episode 2 of Season 1, when Rick makes it into Atlanta on horseback and sees a helicopter flying over downtown Atlanta? I thought that would play more into the show than it ever did. I wonder how much organization is out there beyond what they've been able to find.

Any organization will fall under it's own weight of numbers as the crisis continues and worsens. You saw it from the boss lady in Alexandria . . . she was trying to get home to her District as the s**t hit the fan, rather than trying to keep an orderly Government functioning. Now, magnify that with all the sub-sets involved, and people in charge of those sub-sets deciding it's time to "look out for #1" at some point, and anarchy is the result. In the end, it is the small "tribes", with loyalty only to themselves, who will survive for any length of time. The ruthless nature of Rick's tribe has ALWAYS been at the core of their survival. Yes, they will take in 1 or 2 people at times, but those folks have to PROVE their worth in order to be trusted.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
This has been my feeling all along, after they showed him appear at the train tracks last season before Terminus.

On a different note, one thing that annoys me about supply runs and any ventures Rick and Company takes in the wild, why don't they disguise themselves from walkers, they know that if they take a walker, knock out their teeth and chop the arms off (think Michone with the two she had on chains), they can have them walk along with them anywhere they need and not worry about getting attacked! It should almost be the norm for them from this point on!

Where's the fun in that!

One thing that's bugged me from the beginning of this series....

You remember in the very beginning, I think it was Episode 2 of Season 1, when Rick makes it into Atlanta on horseback and sees a helicopter flying over downtown Atlanta? I thought that would play more into the show than it ever did. I wonder how much organization is out there beyond what they've been able to find.
I took that as the reasoning that there were "herds" of walkers on their way out of the city. They saw/heard the helicopters, turned that way and just kept walking. If I'm not mistaken, it was the same time Caroles daughter, Sophie became lost. Coincidence?

Top Bottom