What's new

Vintage Avon find

If anybody has any questions about a certain bottle, like when it was made, or if any bottles exist with a certain design, just ask!

Last edited:
From left to right:

Excalibur, Spicy, Wild Country, Sure Winner

$IMG_3087.jpg

I recieved a station wagon today from ebay. The box was crushed and the plastic parts were destroyed. But the guy did refund my full price and I ended up with 6 oz of Tai Winds. Its a shame as I really like the looks of that particular bottle.

Thanks KJ for posting the link to this on the FB page. I need to go to the my local thrift stores and go hunting!!!

$002.jpgRecieved these this week from the bay. The Big Mac and Stanley Steamer contain Windjammer. The one without a box was a Station Wagon but was damaged in shipping so the box and plastic parts were destroyed. It contains Tai Winds.

i have posted these pictures on another thread but i was asked to post them on this thread as well so here we go. i bet them all in 2 different lots at an auction over the weekend. bought each lot for $2.50 so 5 bucks for them all. all the ones with the boxes are full as well as all the ones on my kitchen counter. the ones on the boxes are either empty or have just a little bit left in them. the one i was most excited about was the dodge daytona charger. its pretty close to my dream car which is the plymouth roadrunner superbird.

first its he empty ones

Attachments

• $IMG_3349.jpg
    $IMG_3349.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 144
  • $IMG_3350.jpg
    $IMG_3350.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 146
  • $IMG_3351.jpg
    $IMG_3351.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 143
  • $IMG_3352.jpg
    $IMG_3352.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 145
  • $IMG_3353.jpg
    $IMG_3353.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 144
these are the full ones

Attachments

• $IMG_3354.jpg
    $IMG_3354.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 149
  • $IMG_3355.jpg
    $IMG_3355.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 149
  • $IMG_3356.jpg
    $IMG_3356.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 146
  • $IMG_3357.jpg
    $IMG_3357.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 148
  • $IMG_3358.jpg
    $IMG_3358.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 148
Thanks for the repost. That is an amazing haul. I've never seen that much in one place before (except in my closet), and as I said before that deal was crazy. You pretty much stole them. I might have to call the Avon Police on you!

Thanks for the repost. That is an amazing haul. I've never seen that much in one place before (except in my closet), and as I said before that deal was crazy. You pretty much stole them. I might have to call the Avon Police on you!

yea i have a few other bottles that i have aquired the last couple months. it took about a minute to go from owning about 6 avon decanters to owing 77. calling the police would be a good idea cuz i think ur right.... i stole them.

yea i have a few other bottles that i have aquired the last couple months. it took about a minute to go from owning about 6 avon decanters to owing 77. calling the police would be a good idea cuz i think ur right.... i stole them.

Congratulations. That is a great haul. :thumbup:

Amazing insta-collection, 72! You've even got a couple I've not seen before (in your empties: The Angler reel, and the Goodyear Blimp). Incredible deal. :001_cool:

Amazing insta-collection, 72! You've even got a couple I've not seen before (in your empties: The Angler reel, and the Goodyear Blimp). Incredible deal. :001_cool:

yea i havent seen those either. too bad half of the ones i bought are empty. i would have liked it better of they were all full or at least half full.

The last photo contains Colognes - Island Parakeet is full of Moonwind cologne. The Packard Roadster is full of Leather cologne and the Volkswagen Rabbit is full of Light Musk cologne.

Top Bottom