What's new

Gillette Goal

Anyone heard of these Gillette Goal blades? If yes, how do they work? They are supposedly limited availability from India.

Okay thanks. I'll admit I didn't do a search first. Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of usage reports though, think i'll avoid them for now.

As per the reference to my post there is actually two types of them.

They don't shave that bad, I still break them out once in a while for some variety. For me not as good as the Red Personnas or Astra SPs that I normally use but pretty close.

I piffed of a few to some of the Aussie shavers on GSL, they might be able to give you a better review than "don't shave that bad" :001_smile

They don't shave that bad, I still break them out once in a while for some variety. For me not as good as the Red Personnas or Astra SPs that I normally use but pretty close.

Then I'll stay away from them...I haven't had good cutting action with Reds as of late.

As per the reference to my post there is actually two types of them.

I piffed of a few to some of the Aussie shavers on GSL, they might be able to give you a better review than "don't shave that bad" :001_smile

Thanks Ian.. They might be an extra option for me, I will hunt them down on the bay. I do like the Red IP's and Astra variety so they might be a winner for me. :thumbup:

One of my favorite blades.....smooth and forgiving..

Attachments

• $go.jpg
    $go.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 278
I found them to be mediocre and unimpressive. Not a terrible blade but nothing really to make me want to buy them again. I was disappointed because I was expecting more. But the package was excellent, I loved the graphics.

Hello

instead of making a new thread i looked and found this

http://www.amazon.ca/Gillette-Stainless-Double-Razor-Blades/dp/B004QLEZNM/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

i would like to know are these the same ? or are they indian ?

any reviews on these ?
SEems all the reviews were made for the ones with the weird looking dude in front (orange/black or orange/red pack)

I tried these as well and I found they were great! Smooth and didn't irritate my skin at all, but your blade preference is very subjective.

I bought 50 of them on the 'Bay for $8 with free shipping. I figured I would hold on to them until June and PIF them to my co-workers and sons who DE shave for the start of the FIFA World Cup.

FIFA-week 2014.

Getting ready to order more, I found them to be a very good blade for me.
I have used them in gillette 30's & 40's OC's, adjustable slim, super speeds, and Tech's
and get very good shaves with them, one of my top three blades to use.

Top Bottom