What's new

Coticule love... show off your rock

Now David i know the coordinates of this coticule mine that will gave you so much cotic , that you will pave a 10 acres backyard with them ha ha
I will tell the coordinates only for a humble gift of i Iromono Jnat you own You know they tell that the hard layers are unusable for use and they stack them as piles for reinforcing the mine structure So i guess that the hardest cotis still stay stacked in those piles
I think its a deal ha ha ha :w00t:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgOy-nolhEw

Last edited:

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
I really have no idea where you get all these AMAZING stones, David, I'm quite envious!
Hello, and welcome.

Thank you. Unfortunately I dropped that stone and broke it into 6 pieces. It was junk anyway. :lol:

Good to see you here, Noel!

Hello, and welcome.

Thank you. Unfortunately I dropped that stone and broke it into 6 pieces. It was junk anyway. :lol:

Good to see you here, Noel!

Lol, I figured you would be talking about those stones. Figured I would swing by and see what kind of trouble you were getting yourself into :)

Last edited:
Most exciting coti I have gotten in a long time..

$20160901_162626.jpg$20160901_162630.jpg$20160901_162635.jpg$20160901_162638.jpg$20160901_162642.jpg

last one I saw looked like that had a sterling silver handle and was part of a 18th century boxed shaving set for the wealthy. IS it as fine as it looks??

This one was in a deeply recessed box and attacked with oil. It shrugged the oil off fortunately.

Last edited:
I would quite like to get the box stripped again as it is quite handsome but I am not in a position to use anything pungent.$20160901_165550.jpg$20160901_165600.jpg

Just playing around with a ruined engstrom on water it bumped the edge quite a bit on the wavy side vs the scratch pattern that was there. Especially when you factor in I wasn't approaching that in any serious way and it was on the rock for maybe a minute. It's treetopping arm hair again when it was somewhat dull before. It needs a full on proper test on each side, obviously... And not to be fed something at a coarse level like that $20160901_171941.jpg

Top Bottom