What's new

SCS avocado oil balm

Barbasol PR did this to me. Of course it IS a menthol bomb. I have never really gotten along with Pacific Rush. It's still under my cabinet though and I will still use it from time to time. I'm just crazy I guess. :stuart:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Reactions can be tricky. Wendy cautions against those with sensitive skin using her savory rose splash, but I can bathe in it. Other products, even those designed for sensitive skin, can light me up. You never know until you try, and it has less to do with the product or the producer than the individual using it.

It is never leaving my rotation. . .

+1

The SCS Avocado Oil Balm just works great for me. Soothes irritation quickly without any stickiness and is very light. The scent is subdued enough to mix with any other scented aftershave or cologne. Sue had recommended this to me on my first order and it has never left my rotation since. Great stuff. :thumbup1:

After cutting back on the amount I used, the burning has calmed down a lot. I am using like 2 drops now and before I used about a nickel sized amount.

After cutting back on the amount I used, the burning has calmed down a lot. I am using like 2 drops now and before I used about a nickel sized amount.

Oh wow, that was a lot. I use a pea sized amount on a moist face from my aftershave. Try it right after you rinse your face and then dab your face with a towel so it is still moist and then add a pea sized amount.

I'm glad it's seems it's working for you.

Oh wow, that was a lot. I use a pea sized amount on a moist face from my aftershave. Try it right after you rinse your face and then dab your face with a towel so it is still moist and then add a pea sized amount.

I'm glad it's seems it's working for you.

Yeah, it is good stuff! I just over did it at the start.

Top Bottom