What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Oliva serie g $uploadfromtaptalk1408236197428.jpg

Last night was a CAO Italia on the patio with a few drams of Black Grouse. Today was a CAO Brazilia while playing 18 with a friend. Great weekend

Just got done with my first Nica Rustica, delicious. Smoked it all the way to the end which I have not been doing with some of the stuff I have been trying lately. Perfect burn, never had to touch it up or relight it, great ash, etc. Definitely worth a try if you can get a hold of one.

Just got done with my first Nica Rustica, delicious. Smoked it all the way to the end which I have not been doing with some of the stuff I have been trying lately. Perfect burn, never had to touch it up or relight it, great ash, etc. Definitely worth a try if you can get a hold of one.

Solid smoke and not too pricey either....I've got some I still need to light up

How is the Dub? I just ordered a Nub sampler and that is the one I'm most excited to try.

I have become a fan of all the NUB cigars and the Double Maduro is up there at the top of the rotation. I did the CigarBid sampler and these and the Habano wrapped are my favorites.

They smoke and burn like a dream, the gordo size gives me close to an hour per cigar and every one of the NUBs that I have smoked has an easy draw and straight burn.

The only tip I have: use a punch to open the end, as a cutter takes off too much for a cigar of this length. The torch pictured has a little flip-out punch that works perfectly (really the only time it gets used).

Last edited:
Top Bottom