What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

The king is dead - broken sword (petite corona)

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 78
$image.jpgWhite Label Robusto by Vegas de Santiago, a small maker in Costa Rica. Mild, copious amounts of smoke, very creamy. Nice even burn, very well constructed with an extremely nice cap. I really don't like Connecticut wrappers much, and this one is no different, so I wanted to try it to get it out of the way. As the lightest one in the sampler, it is ,overall, a very good cigar. Getting even better as I'm approaching the end of the first third.

Last edited:
I had a MUWAT KFC Chunky while shoveling snow earlier today. I'm an instant fan.

Aren't the KFCs great?! I need to get my hands on some of the Chunky vitola, the size seems perfect.

The chunky seems like it would be a nice shorter smoke. I still think that the KFC is probably a cigar any english blends pipe smoker would like

Do you go on /r/cigars? If not, you'd be right at home with your taste in cigars!

naw never on reddit.

Had a Spectre last night. Starts off with a very heavy campfire note, but it seemed to be more cigar like past the half way point. DE's KFC is a much more balanced, and better, smoke, IMHO.

Hah, it has been warming up in Motoyoshi. I can't wait to be BBQing while watching sakura and puffing away.
We are finally hitting a warming trend starting Sunday, with temps in the middle 40°f range. That'll set off a week with daytime temperatures well above freezing. Haven't had that for months. It will be nice to sit outside in a couple of months and light up a Liga Privada #9 that's been sleeping in the humi since last summer.

Top Bottom