What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Currently smoking a Padron 1926 #6 Maduro. One of my go to sticks. If you haven't tried these and you like full bodies cigars you are truly missing out!

My Father Flor de Las Antillas earlier this evening.

$uploadfromtaptalk1397093126076.jpg

Nice^ My Father's are awesome! I love the Le Bijou!

Reached for a Davidoff Nicaragua Robusto yesterday, today's call is Opus X Petit Lancero!

My father le bijou petit robusto with 3 years of rest before hitting to the bar scene later on . Solid smoke and one of the few nc's that I still enjoy.

Last edited:
Tried to smoke a La Aurora Escogidos Robusto Natural 5x50 but I didn't like it. When it went out I decided not to re-light. Just in case I find myself in the mood to give it another chance I chopped off the burnt part with my guillotine cutter and stuck the remaining 60% in its cello and in a baggie, but I doubt I'll try it. I have another that I'm going to let age a long time in the humidor...

My first cigar. Sitting outside on a windy but warm afternoon in Chicago thoroughly enjoying myself. It was a nightmare to light using a bic so I think I'll be getting a ronson jetlight very soon. I recently got 9 montecristo #4 but after some mold issues and not yet having a Tupperdor running I went to my local cigar shop and asked what he recommended for a beginner. He recommended this Fontana. Tasty, i think.

proxy.php

.$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397339862.476467.jpg

Last edited:
Out on the patio I fired up a Cohiba Esplendidos - Cuban. It is just a wonderful cigar and paired well with my Sierra Nevada IPA.

was that from the 2013 batch? How are you liking it?

I bought a few back in September and smoked one with my father in law while he was grilling up some Oktoberfest grub. Paired it with a German Marzen and it was quite enjoyable, but perhaps it was the company and the occasion.

Last nights Headley Grange dobles. paired with a Sam Adams, (and it was keep the glass night so i got to keep two of the perfect pint glasses)

middle
$IMG00080-20140414-1739.jpg

end
$IMG00081-20140414-1917.jpg

Top Bottom