What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

It's been done for about an hour now. But that was absolutely delicious. I will absolutely be buying more next time.

View attachment 439633

One of the greatest affordable cigars ever! Try that same cigar after 5 years of ageing and you will really be blown away.
Petite Coronas are a beautiful size. Perfect ratio of wrapper and filler. I highly recommend the Por Larranaga Petite corona also.

Smoked a Pepin JJ Natural tonight. A staple in my cabinet.

Someone's got a cigar giving sister? Where?
She's an event planner in Miami. She sent a bag of cigars from a Padron event (she got to meet the entire Padron family, and said they were all phenomenal people). She's finally found a guy I haven't wanted to throw through a window, or I'd post her number.

There a couple of sticks rolled at the event that I'm going to sit on for a while; I'm really looking forward to trying those.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
She's an event planner in Miami. She sent a bag of cigars from a Padron event (she got to meet the entire Padron family, and said they were all phenomenal people). She's finally found a guy I haven't wanted to throw through a window, or I'd post her number.

There a couple of sticks rolled at the event that I'm going to sit on for a while; I'm really looking forward to trying those.
Oooo I bet those will be great smokes.

Tried a new one today,

My Uzi weighs a ton: it was a pretty nice short smoke. It's only my second cigar ever and this is what I always thought a cigar should taste. I was pretty pleased with it. Still gave my head a spin as I am getting the smoking speed tuned in still.

Last night was another NUB Cameroon 460 Torpedo.

While I am a huge fan of the torpedo shape, the NUB cigar's big ring and short length doesnt lend itself to that style. I love NUB cigars (esp the for the price at which they are available on CigarBid), but I am sticking with parejo shapes with these from now on.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398546255.988003.jpg

had a la gloria cubana (don't remember which one except i think it was a petit corona size) today with paul (Hinano_Paul) this afternoon....thanks for the stogie paul! it was fantastic

What did you think of the Spectre, Ed? I've been pretty underwhelmed so far, but I've still got a couple left, and hope springs eternal.
San Lotano Habano toro was today's smoke, and I have no problem calling that one terrific.

What did you think of the Spectre, Ed? I've been pretty underwhelmed so far, but I've still got a couple left, and hope springs eternal.
San Lotano Habano toro was today's smoke, and I have no problem calling that one terrific.

I liked it for what it was. I wouldn't keep more than 1 or 2 in stock. It smoked pretty fast and the latakia was more a novelty in it than anything else. But my friends did like the room note, so it's a good party cigar it seems.

The one I had in the company of others was received the same way. Your impression compares favorably with mine. I may give the remainder of my fiver a long nap and see what kind of difference that makes. Thanks!

Top Bottom