What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Villiger Early Day in an '89 Tinsky Dublin..

$image.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Flight of the Valkyries playing in the background.

When I used to visit the shaving areas of the board, I said that the scent of Speick reminded me of the Germany that is mountains and crisp clean air. Tabac reminds me of the Germany that includes Panzer divisions storming the battlefield.

Last night I had some Orlik Golden Sliced in my 2013 Tinsky. I think I will smoke my last flake from Ronnie tonight. Parting will be such sweet sorrow- I need to get an order together.

Quickly OGS is becoming a favorite of mine. My wife is hosting some friends this evening, SO, after making homemade pizza (4 pies in all) and looking after four youngsters (all user the age of 6) I have planted in front of the TV so I can enjoy two bowls of OGS

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426812661.498188.jpg

Meerschaum lined and,

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426812692.052258.jpg

My trusty Brigham.

Homemade pizza? This might not be the Mess Hall, but I think we need pics :biggrin:

Unfortunately it was devoured before pics could happen :(. Next time though. Made a pizza with, caramelized onions instead of sauce, herbed goat cheese, red grapes, and pancetta. Sounds weird I know, but it is super tasty.

C&D Billy Budd. I gave it a fair shot, but this blend is not for me. Gives me a headache every time I smoke it. I have to keep it to short smokes.

Top Bottom