What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Enjoying some H&H White Knight in my Peterson sandblasted rosslare spigot, just walking around the yard.

$uploadfromtaptalk1405868305624.jpg

It's a wonderfully humid morning here, with the water vapor hanging heavy over the river. 48 °F/9ºC and 96% humidity. It's quite rare this and reminds me of mornings on the coast, only without the salt air of course. We're forecasted to be back to 10% humidity by Monday or Tuesday, so it's just a welcome change on a Sunday morn. Out on the deck enjoying it all with a cuppa chicory coffee and some brown pigtail in a Custom-Bilt pot.

proxy.php

How's the drilling on the Pokinski? Spot on dead center? And does it pass a cleaner from bit to the bowl?

They sure are nice looking.

The drilling is slightly off center to the right from stem to bowl.
Depending on the cleaner it passes with varying degrees of maneuvering, this will be a pipe i let cool then finish the cleaning as it stands.

So overall a excellent pipe for the price, i snagged it for $67.

Last edited:
Enjoying my brand new Peterson B10 Flame Grain Rosslare. Smoking my new typical pipe break in baccy, esoterica tilbury. The Knob Creek doesn't hurt the break in either. ;)

$uploadfromtaptalk1405964325388.jpg

Yesterday's two and then today's two

Sunday #1: Stanwell Hans Christian Anderson II with Frog Morton on the Town
$PoD_20Jul2014.jpg

Sunday #2: Peterson green spray spigot 999 rhodesian w/Peterson Irish Flake
$PoD_20Jul2014a.jpg

Monday #1: Tinskey rusticated bulldog w/McClelland #5110 Dark English
$PoD_21Jul2014.jpg

Monday #2: David Ehrlich prince w/McClelland #5110 Dark English
$PoD_21Jul2014a.jpg

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Frog Morton Original in a GBD straight Rhodesian. first time with FM Original, still like FM Cellar better, but a good smoke none the less.

Top Bottom