What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

My Wally Frank egg in claw with some shortcut to mushrooms
$20150803_084742.jpg

First of the evening; Tinsky bent coral rhodesian with McClelland No 5110 Dark English

$PoD_03Aug2015.jpg

Bonus pipe of the night; Peterson green spray spigot (999) with McClelland Deep Hollow

$PoD_03Aug2015a.jpg

Your Baki collection is awesome. So, in general, how do they smoke compared to an IMP?
Very similar smoking characteristics IMO, of the three IMP's I purchased from Smoking Pipes in the close out sale I did have to send one back with very bad drilling, I don't think Baki would let a bad pipe out of his shop, and then there's the hand cut Cumberland stem that he has over IMP, I'm a sucker for Cumberland.

Very similar smoking characteristics IMO, of the three IMP's I purchased from Smoking Pipes in the close out sale I did have to send one back with very bad drilling, I don't think Baki would let a bad pipe out of his shop, and then there's the hand cut Cumberland stem that he has over IMP, I'm a sucker for Cumberland.

Thanks, that cooled me off.. for the moment, anyway. Love the look of those Cumberland stems, too.. beautiful pipes.

I think we need to see more of that pipe.

The bottom of the pipe is outlined with green which is our company color (all tools on the rig painted green)
The bottom of the pipe holds our company pin/logo
Hard to see in Flash lighting (which was kind is by design) FDNY and L124 are crisply outlined within the blast and minimally highlighted with a golden hue.
The brass ring on the shank represents many of the FDNY tools and firehouse poles that are made from brass.
Tony Warner put a lot of thought into this pipe!

$20150804_212109.jpg

$20150804_212211.jpg

Top Bottom