What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

In a peterson sherlock holmes full bent. I live state side so this tobacco is impossible to find but I gotta have my lakeland tobaccos.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Double elimination: I finished off the last of my Star Eyed Cricket in the Cassillero that came with P&C's CAW sampler, and now I'm finishing off the last of my Dreadnought inmy Dawnmist black cutty.

Rummaging in the bottom of the samples jar, I came across the remnants of some 2008 McCranies Red Flake that someone (probably Bill) sent me a while ago. Firing up a giant bowl in my Radice Clear freehand...

$20160827_151511.jpg

This estate Ashton Pebble Grain XXX bent Pot arrived today, been patiently waiting for several years for this shape to come up as an estate at the right price/condition, that day has finally arrived, about to rechristen it with a most fitting tobacco, Ashton's Artisan Blend...
$P11409171.jpg

This estate Ashton Pebble Grain XXX bent Pot arrived today, been patiently waiting for several years for this shape to come up as an estate at the right price/condition, that day has finally arrived, about to rechristen it with a most fitting tobacco, Ashton's Artisan Blend...
View attachment 684785

Oh man I think I was looking at the same one. Love that pipe!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
My first bowl of this stuff. Wow...it's like ODF on steroids.

Maybe I should've waited until after dinner. :blush:

A real manly smoke for sure. Have you tried the SG Lakeland Dark yet? It's in the same neighborhood as bold Kentucky.

A real manly smoke for sure. Have you tried the SG Lakeland Dark yet? It's in the same neighborhood as bold Kentucky.
No, I haven't. I missed out on the first run, then realized I really should focus on hoarding stuff that I know I like before the tobaccolypse.

Top Bottom