What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Dan's Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend in a Rinaldo Lithos Silver Line bent Rhodesian...
$P1080285.jpg

It's Akina's birthday today. Out picking up a cake for her. Smoking some Rajah's Court in a Reverse Calabash Morta. Just cause she was born today doesn't mean I can't celebrate too! :)

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409745616.139053.jpg

I opened my very last box of PSLNF the other day. This has been aging for almost a decade. At one point I had 30 pounds of this aging but 2 years ago I gave much of it away. Anyway, I am smoking aged PSLNF in a Comoy X-mas 1984 full bent. It is a decent pipe and excellent tobacco.
Once this PSLNF is gone chances are pretty good that I will never have it again in this lifetime.

Having my first sample of gaslight from a freebie I received when I took advantage of the esoterica sale smoking pipes had recently. Smoking it in my Peterson flame grain rosslare b10. This pipe is still pretty new. I've had less than five smokes in this pipe and have had mixed feelings about it. The first few smokes were warmer than I'd like and it was hard to pass a cleaner mid smoke. I have actually contemplated trading it. This smoke, however, has actually been pretty good. A slight bend in the tip of the cleaner and it passes near effortlessly and the warmth is of a level that makes me feel it will subside with cake build up. The jury is still out for me on this pipe, but I'm definitely sold on gaslight.

$uploadfromtaptalk1409766252285.jpg

Last edited:
Tonight was the second half of the Gawith Hoggarth & Co Glengarry Flake that I had dried. Smoked well in my David P Ehrlich prince

$PoD_03Sep2014.jpg

Tonight after our guests have left and we polished off a 2010 Brooklyn Black Ops off. I am know enjoying my new Kinsale XL 14 with some Tilbury with a glass of Capt Morgan Private Stock.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409795602.990075.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409795621.724379.jpg

Top Bottom