What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

First bowl from a freshly cracked tin of four-year-old Marlin Flake, in my Walt Cannoy...

$DSCF4246.jpg

Well, the wife is out with her friends, and the kid is at play practice, so I believe I'll help myself to a nightcap: Penzance in what has become my favorite Lat blend smoker - a family-era Sasieni pot with a 1" bore. And to top it off, I think I'll pour myself a dram of Lag 16. :001_cool:

$DSCF4248.jpg

An evening in the bar at the Chateau d' Urspelt, Luxembourg. My wife and I took a weekender up here. After dinner it was Pembroke in my B&B BL LE 2015 Morta.

Micha, you are 150% right. Pembroke is SO much better in a morta pipe. It is incredible. Oh yea, and a couple of snifters of some very nice XO Cognac.

$IMG_1816.jpg

An evening in the bar at the Chateau d' Urspelt, Luxembourg. My wife and I took a weekender up here. After dinner it was Pembroke in my B&B BL LE 2015 Morta.

Micha, you are 150% right. Pembroke is SO much better in a morta pipe. It is incredible. Oh yea, and a couple of snifters of some very nice XO Cognac.

Yep. My B&B 2015 morta has become my dedicated Pembroke pipe as well. :thumbup1:

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I done screwed up. I'm having some G&H Rum Twist in a Dawnmist black cutty, and it's a fine smoke, but I'm watching "The Quiet Man" and wishing I'd grabbed a Peterson and some 3P's.

I done screwed up. I'm having some G&H Rum Twist in a Dawnmist black cutty, and it's a fine smoke, but I'm watching "The Quiet Man" and wishing I'd grabbed a Peterson and some 3P's.

Nice. I love that movie. The pipe is prolific in that movie. Michaleen Flynn is just an awesome character.

Top Bottom