What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Smoking some Northwoods in my new RC Morta. While I do a salt and alchol treatment on a new to me Peterson 106 Donegal.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406189360.762835.jpg

Some super looking pipes in Yesterday's posts. You guys are giving me the impetus to continue in my PAD.

Three Oaks Syrian in my Peterson Donegal Bent Bulldog.

Outside relaxing after a twelve hour a day week and enjoying my Medico Ever-Dry with Dunhill morning pipe blend. Also sipping on Mash a Barleywine aged in bourbon barrels from the Bruery.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406303189.206573.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406303207.954194.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406303218.123338.jpg
After this going to homedepot to pick up a stain for the pipe cabinet and wood glue.

How do you like the morning pipe blend? Got enough for me to try when I get there?

Enjoying my evening with esotericas and so to bed in my flame grain Peterson rosslare b10. Accompanied by a Friday sized serving of Makers Mark. You know, for such a pretty pipe, this one's not the best smoking Pete I have...

$uploadfromtaptalk1406309739020.jpg

These are all pictures of great looking pipes. My late Grandfather on my Dad's side had VERY nice collection of pipes. Here's a true story about one visit to my Granddads house.

During this visit I was around 5 years old. He had a collection of around at least 20-30 various pipes he took pride in. He had been collecting pipes most of his life. My younger brother is 2 years younger than me and had just started walking. At one point my Dad when to the garage with his Dad. During this time my Mom, me & my younger brother were left alone in the house.

While my Mom was cooking dinner in the kitchen my younger brother walked into the living room and discovered Grandpa's pipe cabinet located next to his favorite chair. My brother then proceeded to open the pipe cabinet and take two pipes out of the pipe cabinet and started walking around with the pipes. He eventually discovered the bathroom. You can guess where I'm going can't you?

At some point my Grandpa came back into the house with my Dad. Grandpa discovered my younger brother carrying two of his favorite pipes to the bathroom and tossing them into the toilet bowl! My brother had tossed most of Grandpa's pipes into the toilet bowl. This did not make Grandpa very happy at all.

Grandpa only had around 1/4 of his pipe collection that had not met such a horrible fate. Mom & Dad were very upset at little Larry but he was only almost 2 or so years old.

This is a TRUE story from my childhood!

Last edited:
Outside relaxing after a twelve hour a day week and enjoying my Medico Ever-Dry with Dunhill morning pipe blend. Also sipping on Mash a Barleywine aged in bourbon barrels from the Bruery.
View attachment 476338
View attachment 476339
View attachment 476340
After this going to homedepot to pick up a stain for the pipe cabinet and wood glue.

That looks like a nice heavy duty brew! I got some big beers from The Brewery that I am aging in the cellar for a year before I pull them out.

Pipes and toilets just don't mix.

Smoking a bowl of PS LNF in a Custombilt. Getting really hot in my area of Japan now. :(

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406331885.314111.jpg

Top Bottom