What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Custom made for me. We worked together through many back and fourth texts to come up with the final product.
It was very important to Tony to get it right.
Just as important as the end product, I felt like a million bucks working with Tony on this project. I highly recommend his pipes and his personal touch! He's a good guy!!

Presbyterian Mixture in a Peterson 150 Ebony Spigot...
$P1100799.jpg

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Peretti Dundee in my tall CAO lattice meer Dublin.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438839673.679967.jpg

Followed by a bowl of Peretti London Flake in my NOS Thompson meer pot.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438839738.026316.jpg

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
It's a miracle! Some of you may remember that I have had absolutely horrible luck with C&D blends. Every one I've tried has burned the hell out of my nose, and they all had some "off" flavor that overpowered the intended flavor of the tobacco. Well, I just finished a cob full of Autumn Evening, and it was good. All of that other stuff was still present, but to a much lesser degree, to the point that I had to be looking for it. This is the first C&D smoke I've actually really enjoyed.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Sutliff Frosty Mint in a small clay. The reviews I read said this was like smoking an Altoid, and it is. It comes double-bagged, and you can still smell it. The cooling sensation is very intense. They say this is best used when mixed with other tobaccos, and while I like it just the way it is, I wouldn't argue with that suggestion. They also say it offers some horrendous ghosting. I can't vouch for that yet, but I'm not inclined to doubt it.

Uhle's Irish Aromatic in an unfinished MM CG. That burley thread reminded me to place an order and I threw in a 1.5oz pouch of this

This isn't bad at all. For an aromatic, it burns fairly cool and sweet; along the lines of Shortcut to Mushrooms.

Top Bottom