What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

J. F. Germain & Son's Royal Jersey Perique Mixture in a Digby Poker Pot...
$P1100568.jpg

McClelland Samovar in the Peterson Irishmade Army 999 that my fiancee bought me as a late Valentine's Day gift earlier this afternoon. Pics will be on the February Acquisitions thread when I get a chance to take some.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Captain Black Royal in my custom Missouri Meerschaum cob I just received. I'd post a pic, but they shipped it with the wrong bit, so I have to make do with a different one. As soon as I get the right one, I'll show it off.

Out on the patio enjoying a San Diego winter evening (currently 75*) with Dunhill Nightcap in my Ashton Brindle Canadian, along with about three fingers of Basil Hayden's. Life, as they say, is good. :thumbup1:

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392554894.402664.jpg

You can read what I'm smoking in my Alcazar Poker.

Drinking some rooibos tea and enjoying a pipe after a lovely anniversary dinner made by the mrs.

University flake in my 106 Donegal.

Fold and stuff method today. I usually rub flakes out but find the stuff is better for this flake. Last one of the tin. Gonna open up Irish Flake tonight :)

Hobbits Weed in a MM Cob.

I was gifted some of this and Boswell's Pipers Pleasure from a person on YT and I have to say, these are how all Aros should be.

Top Bottom