What's new

Imagine my Delight!

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
After a fun and productive day hunting through antique malls for treasures,(see thread in Main Section) that yielded an Early Greaves, a Dubl Duck Satin Wedge, a Beau Brumell, a Black Raven, and a Gun barrel scaled Famex Wald-Solingen.... I happened into a late afternoon Estate Auction locally and bought a shoebox containing 6 user quality Gillettes, 3 GEMs, and to my delight, a Wade & Butcher Bow Razor and Wade & Butcher For Barber Use Straight. AND I had a birthday lunch with my Mom who turned 70 today. A very delightful day indeed!

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
proxy.php

W&B Barber's Use

I wish antique stores around me had razor stuff instead of stupid southwest furniture and the likes.

Great score!

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
I hope you had a great lunch with your Mum as well.

Fantastic time we had.... I'd trade all of my gear for many more years with my Mom. (and Dad too! As I know all so well with his near fatal stroke in Feb. of 2010) Blessed with wonderful parents.

How nice! I wish I could have lunch with my mother, you are one fortunate guy.

Those of you that still have your parents, please enjoy them at every opportunity.

How nice! I wish I could have lunch with my mother, you are one fortunate guy.

Those of you that still have your parents, please enjoy them at every opportunity.

+1 I still have both my parents but both are in their mid 70's and mom has lost most of her cognitive abilities due to dementia. I wish I too could take my mom out for lunch or even have a conversation with her.

Top Bottom