What's new

Did you ever sell a straight and then think,why the heck did I do that?

Someday I might regret letting go of the Puma that is still available in the BST...

Now, I'm more in selling mode. I was up to about 40 but have trimmed it down to about 22 now and have the japanese one I bought here in the mail. I am thinking to trim it down to about 14 which is a comfortable amount that gives me enough variety but not too big of a collection that there are some that never see much face time.
I've decided not to be a collector but simply enjoy using the different razors.

I sold a Bausch & Lomb Microtome that was an excellent shaver.. this one was actually ground like a Straight full hollow and did not have a flat side. I really miss that blade especially since it was the only one I have ever seen over the past year.

I am also a razor user and not a collector, so when I have too many off they go, I don't like having to many around as they don't get enough usage, which I think is sad, I know the ones I like, and they get used often and won't get sold, and as I go through my horde, I have a good idea what I will keep or move on, no regrets as yet.

Yes! That is the reason I'm so reluctant to sell any of my razors. But to be realistic I do have too many. I'm impaled upon the horns of a dilemma. Rationally I know I should sell half of them, but I'm having a very hard time actually posting them for sale. While I've sorted some out, I've not taken pictures, although some have appeared in SOTD, and I just keep putting photos off.

Yes! That is the reason I'm so reluctant to sell any of my razors. But to be realistic I do have too many. I'm impaled upon the horns of a dilemma. Rationally I know I should sell half of them, but I'm having a very hard time actually posting them for sale. While I've sorted some out, I've not taken pictures, although some have appeared in SOTD, and I just keep putting photos off.

Hey don't you have a Zowada in there?
C'mon do it.............:devil:

Yes, but thats a keeper, along with a Livi Rose Damask, a Liva Takeda, a Puma Gold and 1938, a Fily or two, etc.

See the problem?

Top Bottom