What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

Does Lee usually let you know that he has received payment? about a week ago we agreed to a brush, I sent him payment, and then nothing from him. I emailed him and asked if he had received payment, but no reply.

I guess the next communication from him will be when the brush arrives? :001_huh:

Anyone know anything about this handle shape? I've ordered it in faux horn with a 26mm Blonde Badger.
$M&F Tall.jpg

Last edited:
Does Lee usually let you know that he has received payment? about a week ago we agreed to a brush, I sent him payment, and then nothing from him. I emailed him and asked if he had received payment, but no reply.

I guess the next communication from him will be when the brush arrives? :001_huh:

Sometimes he does and sometimes he doesn't. I wouldn't take it personal. When your brush arrives let him know how you feel about it one way or the other.

Ive ordered a few brushes. First time I send EUR instead of pounds. (not knowing the symbols) got refunded and resent as GBP. He did send me an email saying he got the funds. 2nd time he did not confirm. But he's good for it. Seems to be shipping fast. Got my brushes within 10 days.

Well, it just showed up! My second brush from Lee, a 1xl.

As others have pointed out, Lee may be hard to communicate with, but he makes a mighty fine brush. :)

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416957350.831752.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416957366.341219.jpg

what exactly did you ask lee for when ordering this brush? i have come to know that when you talk to lee to order a brush you must already know exactly what you want, lol

I asked if he had a two-band 1XL available, he said he had this one in Ivory, gave me the specs and priced, I payed and then it showed up! :001_smile

thanks for the info, she sure is a beaut. be nice if there was an easy way to learn all about his brushes, lol. is the 1xl a 22mm brush? also wanted to ask is the ivory the whitest brush he offers, or does he also have a whiter porcelain handle?

I haven't seen one. When you get yours, and take your pics, would you mind if I use your pics for the WIKI? I'd also need the measurements.

Thanks!!

Is the Chief a new handle style created for the B&B brush (which I missed out on)? How does it compare to the L7?

Please forgive my newbie questions, but are both of these based on similar Rooney or Simpson handles? Just trying to get a handle on handles.

Thanks.
John

Is the Chief a new handle style created for the B&B brush (which I missed out on)? How does it compare to the L7?

Please forgive my newbie questions, but are both of these based on similar Rooney or Simpson handles? Just trying to get a handle on handles.

Thanks.
John

The Chief handle is larger and more ergonomic than the L7. The chief is a real dandy, my favorite of the 5 m&f handles I have - and I have an L7...

Top Bottom