What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

Easter shave! All my current favorite products!
proxy.php

Attachments

• $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398017308.361751.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398017308.361751.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:
I have officially given up.

Lee finally responded to one of my emails after 4 or 5 attempts.

We conversed to the point that I said I'd be looking to order 2 brushes and wanted to know what kind of handle material he had readily available.

All of a sudden 4 days went by with no response from Lee. Another 3 and still nothing.

I sent Lee one last email asking what happened and had no response.

Oh well.

Hi ,
recommend me the best place to buy M&F ( interesting for two band ) , please
I wrote several e-mail to mr. Lee Sabini- silence!

It sounds like Lee is in the middle of a shop move and is pretty disconnected from his clients at the moment. When I bought my 3XL, he responded to my initial email 19 minutes after I sent it. He then had the brush made and sent out a few days later.

Have to post this beauty again:

proxy.php

Currently trying to get him to make me a 2xl and 1xl from the same style/material set. Just need him to respond and say he has the materials.

Last edited:
FYI, just got a text from Lee. Hadn't talked to him for quite a while, but haven't tried very hard as he's had a lot of stuff going on. He just moved and doesn't have phone or Internet in his house yet. I think he uses an iPad fairly heavily for email and probably depends on local WiFi with it. So my guess is there may be a black hole for a bit.

^^^ For anyone just tuning in.

It sounds like Lee is in the middle of a shop move and is pretty disconnected from his clients at the moment. When I bought my 3XL, he responded to my initial email 19 minutes after I sent it. He then had the brush made and sent out a few days later.

Have to post this beauty again:

proxy.php

Currently trying to get him to make me a 2xl and 1xl from the same style/material set. Just need him to respond and say he has the materials.

Beautiful brush!! :thumbup:

I like the look of the faux tortoise / faux ivory. Very classy looking.

Emailed Lee one last time... Saw the BST and could have pulled the trigger on any of them but I want something specific and am taking my change with the email thing..... I hope I don't regret this.

Emailed Lee one last time... Saw the BST and could have pulled the trigger on any of them but I want something specific and am taking my change with the email thing..... I hope I don't regret this.
Surely worth it as I have taken 4-6 e-mails on one order but eventually I ended up with 6 M&F over the last year directly from Lee.
Patience is hard but keep at it.
Myron

Don't give up!
Under normal circumstances, dealing with Lee is unique. With Lee transitioning to new quarters, it appears an even more hit or miss proposition. What's a little more time mean in the long run?

Top Bottom