What's new

Favorite fiery aftershaves?

What fiery aftershave do you like the most?

I prefer commonly available, inexpensive types, but feel free to post your favorites.

I don't mind testing my manhood!:biggrin1:

Of the few AS I currently own, Ivy Club Spice comes the closest to "burning".

(Sorry, I doubt this is the first post of it's type, but i couldn't find it with search)

Really? Ogallala doesn't burn me much at all. Do you shake the bottle well before using it? You need to REALLY mix that stuff up. The reason being that it actually has VERY low alcohol content, too little for the frag oils to stay in solution; you might be getting a dose of just alcohol or just frag oil, which would def burn badly.

The burn from Club Ivy Spice is very mild compared to Clubman Bay Rum. There's no comparison really, it is a different kind of burn.

Really? Ogallala doesn't burn me much at all. Do you shake the bottle well before using it? You need to REALLY mix that stuff up. The reason being that it actually has VERY low alcohol content, too little for the frag oils to stay in solution; you might be getting a dose of just alcohol or just frag oil, which would def burn badly.

Yep, even after vigorous shaking the burn is intense for a good 2 minutes, this is the plain bay rum aftershave 4oz blue bottle. The strange thing is, the plastic sample bottle I had didn't really burn at all and the limes and peppercorns aftershave didn't burn either.

Just to be clear, I love the bay rum burn as much as I love the menthol sting (from other aftershaves). Pinaud bay rum burns but Ogallala scorches :lol::thumbup1:

Barbasol Pacific Rush, and to a lesser extent, Brisk.

These are afterburners. They seem to be mild at first, then they pick up steam and get more and more intense, particularly the PR.

Dominica for me. It has a nice soothing burn and a great scent.

proxy.php

La Toja is a real toe-curler & running on the spot kinda A/S ... but as usual, the shave is really calling the shots & sets the pace to follow :mad5: :spockflam:bayrum2:

Last edited:
Alcolado.

For me the ultimate Geiger counter for compromised skin.

Hurts so good.

But then that menthol puts out the alcohol fire.

I own Ogalalla Bay Rum, Pinaud Bay Rum, and Dominica Bay Rum. I must say, the Pinaud puts the others to shame. It burns like a thousand suns condensed into a conveniently sized bottle.

I really like the scent, though.

Tom

Im in for Pinaud Bay Rum. It gives a nice clean burn without pain.

I even splashed some on today when I didnt have time to shave :001_smile

Top Bottom