What's new

Guess that movie quote

That has to be Matt Damon and Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting.

I'm off the computer for a few hours. Someone feel free to take it away if I'm right

Connected. It's a little bit obscure, but I'm betting most of you cine-philes have seen it.

Man... probably the most mysterious species on our planet. A mystery of unanswered questions. Who are we? Where do we come from? Where are we going? How do we know what we think we know? Why do we believe anything at all? Countless questions in search of an answer... an answer that will give rise to a new question... and the next answer will give rise to the next question and so on. But, in the end, isn't it always the same question? And always the same answer?

Keeping on the connection train, play on!

A: Who am I?

B: You're U.S. Government property. You're a malfunctioning $30 million weapon. You're a total goddamn catastrophe, and by God, if it kills me, you're going to tell me how this happened.

After a quick IMDB search, the only other Franka Potenta movie I've seen is The Bourne Supremacy. Let's go with this connection, instead. The movie is a little more obscure, but I'm sure some of you have seen it:

A: Do you believe in astrology? B: Absolutely not! But then, I'm a Gemini, and Geminis don't believe in astrology.

After a quick IMDB search, the only other Franka Potenta movie I've seen is The Bourne Supremacy. Let's go with this connection, instead. The movie is a little more obscure, but I'm sure some of you have seen it:

A: Do you believe in astrology? B: Absolutely not! But then, I'm a Gemini, and Geminis don't believe in astrology.
Not familiar, but that is funny.

Top Bottom