What's new

Anyone see The Town yet?

Anyone see the movie "The Town" yet? I love the movie Heat and this kinda reminds me of it. Decent reviews...but I hate Ben Affleck...But I like Joe Hamm and Jeremy Reiner. Im on the fence about going.

Anyone see the movie "The Town" yet? I love the movie Heat and this kinda reminds me of it. Decent reviews...but I hate Ben Affleck...But I like Joe Hamm and Jeremy Reiner. Im on the fence about going.

Good action scenes, Ben Affleck should not be in it nor does Hamm. Jeremy Reiner steals the show.
It is nor Gone Baby Gone and for a movie that pretends to be accurate in its despiction of townies tough guys it has a couple of holes.
It is enjoyable. I'll give it 2 stars

It was pretty good, entertaining to say the least. I totally agree that Jeremy Renner is the real star of the movie. It's funny because he was more believable as a Townie than Affleck, and he's from California. Affleck is just not a very good actor and tends to over act a little. It's cool that it was shot on location though and I enjoyed seeing some familiar places. I would give it 3.5/5 stars.

It was pretty good, entertaining to say the least. I totally agree that Jeremy Renner is the real star of the movie. It's funny because he was more believable as a Townie than Affleck, and he's from California. Affleck is just not a very good actor and tends to over act a little. It's cool that it was shot on location though and I enjoyed seeing some familiar places. I would give it 3.5/5 stars.

I rather don't comment on one scene without giving away the movie but IMO it did not make any sense. It involved a local who played the part to the hilt.

I will in a year or so when it comes out on Netflix. I am coming to believe that their is no movie out there that would be worth the $40 that it would cost to take my family to the movies.

I will in a year or so when it comes out on Netflix. I am coming to believe that their is no movie out there that would be worth the $40 that it would cost to take my family to the movies.
They have put out very little in the last five years that I couldn't wait nine months or a year to see.

Top Bottom