What's new

Dominica Bay Rum Bottle Good?

Hello All,

Picked up some superior 70 which I've enjoyed today. Only complaint is that the bottle doesn't look very attractive on the counter (but for $2.39 I can't complain at all). I was thinking about picking up a bottle of dominica bay rum and refilling it with superior 70 when it runs out. I was just wondering if the dominica bottle is nice/useful? I saw some pictures with a cork, and instructions for plugging the end with your thumb to pour out. Does that work ok?

Also, any places where I can pick up a bottle with decent shipping? Most places I've seen have shipping almost as expensive as the product itself. Otherwise I'll just have to hold off until I put in a big order.

Thanks!

Dominica is my fav Bay Rum. Feels great on the skin and the fragrance is about as Bay Rum as Bay Rum can get.

Thats too bad about the cork bottle changing...I guess its still a good looking bottle to keep on the counter though.

dominica is what I would call a real true unadultured bay rum...I like the bottle...superior 70 is an all time best buy bargain,but in my shave den I love the way the dominica looks....why don't you go down to the goodwill or salvation army and pick up a nice decanter with a stopper? you actually can find some nice bottles in there for next to nothing

I love my Superior 70, but could not stand the sight of the tacky bottle. I went to the antique store and bought an old brown glass drug store bottle for $2 and poured the Superior 70 into it. There are also plenty of nice looking bottles at the Goodwill. Old Avon bottles are easy enopught to get ahold of too.

Top Bottom