What's new

Strange But True Eagle G3 Story

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Egads! The worst of all possibilities! :tongue_sm No wonder the lather looked so perfect and gorgeous! :thumbup1:

Now you know I've never used Williams in my life. :lol:

Btw, did I mention when all the brushes had lathered themselves, on the floor in the bathroom was a very scared and very exhausted looking puck bowl of Trumper's Rose Shaving Soap. He looked like hell.

I shudder to think.... :eek:

Now you know I've never used Williams in my life. :lol:

Btw, did I mention when all the brushes had lathered themselves, on the floor in the bathroom was a very scared and very exhausted looking puck bowl of Trumper's Rose Shaving Soap. He looked like hell.

I shudder to think.... :eek:

Original tallow Trumper's Rose? Say it ain't so!

I have noticed almost the same thing.... I hid the Eagle in MY shave closet behind the others so my wife could not find it. The next morning I went to the closet to get him and found the Eagle had moved to the front and all the other brushes were laying around like downed bowling pins. the worst part is my wife followed me in to retrieve HER brush !!!!! This bad boy is a Bully!!!!!!!!!

Where I grew up, if we found an animal foaming like that - it could mean only one thing.

The brush is obviously rabid and must be put down - if you don't have the heart to do it - send it to me :001_rolle

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Almost 4 years later and this one still brings a smile to my face. Just having some fun. :biggrin:
Btw, this brush is still a monster. :yesnod:

Great thread bump! I found the edited psycho Eagle image on my hard drive the other day and it made me giggle.

I no longer have the original Eagle Group Buy brush. That sucker was too dense for me :( However, it was replaced by a bespoke G3 in super with a tad taller loft and more of a fan shaped head (from the BST no less).

Greatest shaving brush handle. Ever.

Top Bottom