What's new

Shave Gel suggestions

Can anyone recommend any quality shave gels for travel? I would just like something easy to use. I checked the reviews and tried some searches with no luck. Thanks.

C.

Can anyone recommend any quality shave gels for travel? I would just like something easy to use. I checked the reviews and tried some searches with no luck. Thanks.

C.

I have a small Cade gel that I use for travel, but it was free in a gift pack :blushing: .

Last time I traveled I brought along a travel size of Barbasol Original. Worked better than most of the gels I've used.

gels or creams in carry-on are a no-no. i've started bringing a puck of soap & brush on trips. just be sure to take any opportunity to get air to the brush to dry it.

My shave gel suggestion is not to use them. If you must, Aveeno gets good marks. Otherwise I'd go with a brushless cream like Barbasol Therapeutic in a tube, or Shave Secret.

I would use a brushless cream rather than a shave gel. Kiss My Face and The Real Shaving Company both work well brushless.

Kiss My Face and The Real Shaving Company both work well brushless.

Just to be 100% accurate those are both lathering creams.

You can probably use just about any of the raved about shaving creams without a brush, just using your hands to lather them. The results won't be as good, but it will still be way better than canned goo.

Go to your local Bath and Body Works, and pick up a tube of C.O. Bigelow Premium Shaving Cream. The instructions say to either hand lather it, or use it with a brush. It's great stuff when used with a brush.

Top Bottom