What's new

Pacific Rush = The dawning of another Ice Age.

I recently picked up a bottle of Barbasol Pacific Rush AS and holy cow does it ever pack a frosty menthol punch. Not to fond of the scent, it makes me think of Halls mentholated cough drops. But, it doesn't seem to interfere with any cologne I have applied over it. Is anyone else a fan of this uber-cold AS?

By the sounds of it I would be a huge fan of this stuff...but it's impossible to find in Canada. Even sellers on the Bay want $20+ for shipping this less than $2 aftershave.

By the sounds of it I would be a huge fan of this stuff...but it's impossible to find in Canada. Even sellers on the Bay want $20+ for shipping this less than $2 aftershave.

Holy $h!t??!! That's an absurd price increase. I paid $1.70 plus tax, which to me is very reasonable. But there's no way I would purchase it for that amount.

I have had a learning curve with Pacific Rush. The menthol burn seems to escalate and linger. It can be too much for me after a close shave. YMMV.

I am a fan of Osage Rub, so I'm not afraid of menthol.

I have been taken in by the cooling menthol of Pacific Rush too...less than $2 at Dollar General stores. Do they not have stores in Canada?

Last edited:
I wrote to Barbasol to see if it was available in my area. You'd think Pacific Rush would be a natural for the Pacific Northwest, no?

I got a prompt response saying that Dollar General was it for distribution, but they would sell direct since there was no DG in the Seattle area. I can't remember the details, but the price, including shipping, was darn reasonable.

You might try contacting Barbasol, also.

Top Bottom