What's new

What do you do with empty shaving cream tubs?

I emptied my first tub, which was TOBS Avocado. It seems too nice to throw out or recycle, so I am keeping it for now. I was wondering what people do with their empty shaving cream tubs.

Last edited:
I have a AOS cream tub that will meet its demise in the next month or so. I will probably make blade bank out of it. Sample storage sounds like another good idea.

I am sure I can find additional use of them, like a home for some soap that does not have a container, or a place to store a 'hundred' pack of blades. If not the closest recycle bin would be its demise.

I emptied my first tub, which was TOBS Avocado. It seems too nice to throw out or recycle, so I am keeping it for now. I was wondering what people do with their empty shaving cream tubs.

If you're using a DE, you can use it to store your used razor blades and dispose of them "en masse".

Or you can put one of your shave soaps in it (if you use one) and use it as a soap dish.

Etc...

Cheers,
Robert

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I use them for soaps.

I always thought the QED tubs were the best containers I ever used for soaps, so I've taken to using old tubs of creams for soaps; eg: I keep AoS soaps in their respective cream containers, and they work much better than the wooden bowls. :thumbup1:

I think that they could make good nuts and bolts containers in the garage. I can never have enough of those. I thought about the soap idea too, but I like the idea of using it to store sample razor blades. I am using a Ziploc bag for them right now.

Top Bottom